- “Maintain” Play Your Position With Christ!
- Christains need to be more than just Consumers
- We are Redeemable-Ex-Offenders
- Who Am I ?
- `Failure in life’s Journey-O’ But God~
- ~ July 4TH and Black America~
- ~ The Church~
- ~Hate The Behavior Not My Skin In- http://killedbypolice.net/~
- ~Helping bridge the social gaps between prison and our communities~
- ~I have No Pulpit:But I Am A Leader Without One~
- ~I Read, So I Know, I Comprehend, So I Remember: Wake Up “My” Love Ones~
- ~Manhood Spiritual Struggles~
- “If you greatly desire something, have the guts to stake everything on obtaining it.” ~
In the Fall of Fortresses, Elmer Bendiner tells of a miracle that happened to him and a few others aboard their B-17 bomber, The Tondelayo. During a run over Kassel, Germany, Nazi antiaircraft guns barraged the plane with flak. That was nothing unusual, but on this particular flight, the plane’s fuel tanks were hit. The crew was amazed that the twenty-millimeter shell piercing the tank didn’t cause an explosion. The following morning, the pilot, Bohn Fawkes, asked the crew chief for the shell as a souvenir of their unbelievable luck.
Bohn was told that not just one shell had been found in the gas tanks, but eleven! Eleven unexploded shells-it truly seemed to be a miracle. The shells were sent to the armorers to be defused, and intelligence picked them up there. later, they informed the Tondelayo crew that when they opened the shells, they found no explosive charges in any of them. They were clean and harmless. One of the shells, however, was not completely empty. It contained a carefully rolled up piece of paper. On it was scrawled in the Czech language: “This is all we can do for you now.” The miracle had not been one of misfired shells, but of peace-loving hearts.
If we want peace in our homes, we need to disarm our weapons-hurtful words, prideful looks, and harmful attitudes. When we do all we can, God does all He can. He floods our home with His peace and love. Peace is not made at the council tables, or by treaties, but in the hearts of men. I ask you all, are there weapons in your life “You” need to disarm? If so let me hear from you after you release them to Elohim.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged Abraham Lincoln, America, changed lives, compromise practices, courage, Culture, deliverance, God, grace, Healing, human rights, Human Rights Campaign, humanity, humility, Peace, religion, social issues, social justice, spirituality, Struggles, theology, Tondelayo, transformation, Trust.